New Important Information for Your Pet’s Upcoming Grooming Appointment
- Please reschedule your appointment if you, or any members of your household are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19. The virus can be carried on pet fur.
- If this is your pet's first visit to Paw Pals, please click on "Sign Your Waiver" at the bottom of this page. Fill in your info, then sign and submit, before your pet's appointment.
- We are asking clients to please arrive on time for drop-off and pick-up. We will need the time to sanitize in between appointments.
- Please be advised we will not be doing any excessive de-matting. If your pet is matted (which is ok!) they may need to get a shorter haircut than usual.
- You may pay with Debit, Visa, MasterCard, e-transfer, or cash.
- Please give us 24 hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment. There will be a 50% charge for missed appointments without 24 hours notice, which will be added to your pet's next visit.
- We are providing CURB-SIDE meet and greets for drop-off and pick-ups. When you arrive, please wait outside and we will come to you.
- Please wear a mask for drop-offs and pick-ups.
Thank you, and we are SO excited to see all of our paw pals!